Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: PANArt Hang cleaning set.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi,

"Sounds like me" , ask if i can post a part from a german discussion here in english. Yes, i can. :)

a short time ago our forum member Buddha was on a visit in the Hanghouse. He ask Felix and Sabina what the best way is to clean the Hang and protect it from rust.
Sabina gave him a small bottle with a cleaner. On the bottle is a Panart sticker. Sabina said to Buddha that he use the cleaner all two or three month if he play the Hang daily.
I heard from another Hang player that PANArt send him also this cleaner together with the Integral Hang.
On the sticker is not declared what in the bottle is.

If anybody visit the Hanghouse in the future, please ask Felix or Sabina if they sell this cleaner and ship it. Maybe a few Hang owners want to test it out.

Greetings
Frank

Post subject: Re: PANArt Hang cleaning set.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Thanks Frank :) Was wondering if we were missing something :lol:

p.s. I will bring some examples of PVC didges to the Hangout ;)

Post subject: Re: PANArt Hang cleaning set.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Actually, I have been meaning to ask advice about cleaning the hang without this cleaning kit from the hanghaus.

Mine needs a clean, and I remember asking Sabina last year what to use, and I can't fully remember her answer and I really don't want to guess.

I think she said any oil would work, but I don't know if i should clean off the surface first with something else and then oil it to finish, or whether oil would help strip off the build up of the thin layer of grime.

The only oil I have here where we are staying temporarily is olive oil and soya oil (though I also have Rosehip essential oil which I think would be too concentrated...?)

Otherwise I could go and buy something, but I am allergic to synthetic chemicals so it needs to be something natural.

Any advice appreciated...
:)

Jump to: