Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: Announcing new website
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey hangsters,

(I wasn't sure where was best to post this, so I hope here is okay...)

We have just launched our samjjana website (it was previously part of our Inspiration Unlimited website). I also wanted to share that if any of you need but haven't got a website and have been avoiding it due to cost and hassle, I can REALLY recommend http://webstudio.com - it's like 'websites for dummies' and it's unbelievable how easy it is. I avoided the whole thing for months initially, then was very pleasantly surprised when I finally made myself do it! They give you a 30 day free trial, and after that it's quite cheap anyway, so there is nothing to lose. (There are other sites I've heard of that offer a similar thing, like Joomla, but I don't have direct experience of them). The more of us who share the hang's magic with the world the better!

Anyway, for those who interested, it's totally about our music and our musical journey - the hang and the Native American Indian flutes and the link is http://samjjana.com

It has links to YouTube with us playing (of particular interest to those who would like to hear the hang and D drone flute together). I have posted these also on the 'music videos' part of the forum. (I've also posted our May concert under the events section).

It's a big time for us, lots of expansion musically, lots of lovely flow. Happy to share the hang with the world and to be able to share this exciting time with you all.

:)

Post subject: Re: Announcing new website
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi,

yes, here is a good place to show your new website. :)
Today i have not much time, and only make a short look. After the weekend i have time to visit your side and read more. :)

Have a good time!
Greetings
Frank

Jump to: