Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: PanART Hang Drum for sale
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 pm

text deleted. Why? Hangforum is not a platform to make promotion for Ebay sales. If anybody want to sell a Hang it is o.k to announce this here, if the Hang was before in the workshop from PANArt for a check and if he sell it for the price he paid for the Hang. We dont promote Hang sales for profit.

Greetings
Funky Mod
Frank

Last edited by Funky Mod on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Explanation see above!

Post subject: Re: PanART Hang Drum for sale
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

same offer deleted again.

Last edited by Funky Mod on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see above

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Fly To Psy just put a reaction on one of my youtube video's. Here is the text:

###Text deleted###

Item number: CENSORED

Greetings from ###Text deleted### Fly-To-Psy

I AM PISSED OFF! *ban him please?* :rolleyes:

Last edited by Ixkeys Mod on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
As Funky Mod wrote, this forum doesn't support advertising for Ebay Hang sales with or without Iem number ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 pm

pulpfiction1 wrote:
Fly To Psy just put a reaction on one of my youtube video's. Here is the text:

###Text deleted###

Item number: CENSORED

Greetings from ###Text deleted### Fly-To-Psy

I AM PISSED OFF! *ban him please?* :rolleyes:

Hi,

i feel , that this member only registered in this forum for promotion of his ebay sale. This is good and bad. The good part is, that this forum is after only two weeks important enough for him. :mrgreen:
Sad is, that people find the way in the nice community at the moment they want to sell a Hang.

I dont think, that we hear much more from him.

Greetings
Frank

Last edited by Ixkeys Mod on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As Funky Mod wrote, this forum doesn't support advertising for Ebay Hang sales with or without Iem number ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi again,

yes, he also make this promotion in the comments of my Youtube Videos.

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Now my ego is really hurt :cry: :cry: :cry:
I didn't get a message on MY vids :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 am

Sounds-Like-Me wrote:
Now my ego is really hurt :cry: :cry: :cry:
I didn't get a message on MY vids :cry:

Hi,

next time i want to sell a pair of winter tire, because they are wrong for my car. I think a lot of Hang player drive also a car.
If i make promotion in the www. i promise not to forget your Youtube Videos. 8-)

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

i too got comments on several of my youtube videos by this person (which i deleted at once.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

Hi hangsters,

I have been thinking about this problem and have an idea.

It is of course a concern when somebody sells a hang on ebay for a high price, and it is also a concern that somebody who buys it may not be aware of the situation with the agreement and the tuning. (It is my understanding that Felix and Sabina will not tune a hang unless the owner signs the agreement.) I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to sell a hang, but if I was ever in that situation of buying a hang on ebay for a lot of money I think it would be a rude shock later to find out about the agreement and have to write off maybe thousands of dollars.

Hopefully a person with an interest in a hang would explore websites offering information and forums like these and be aware of the situation, but what if they don't? To be fair to them, it would be good if they could be better informed before they made a decision to purchase a high-priced hang.

The idea I had is whether it would work to contact ebay and advise them of the situation - maybe they would consider not allowing hanghang to be sold on ebay, or maybe put a warning notice on any that are put there for sale, along the lines of 'Potential buyers please be advised that in order for this hang to be able to be serviced in the future, the buyer must sign an agreement with the hang makers/tuners that re-values the hang to 1200 euro or less. For more information visit (appropriate URL)'

Could be worth a try??????

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 am

samjjana wrote:

Could be worth a try??????

Hi Samjjana,

it is very nice, how you want to help the buyers and sellers. It is needfull. The buyers are in a bad situation, because a lot of dont know what PANArt think about this second hand deals.
In the first moment it looks not bad to pay a lot for a Hang. Money is relative.
A lot of people cant pay the money for a new Hang from the Hanghouse and for other people a few thousand dollar are peanuts.

The wish of PANArt is, that the Hang is in a "circle of gifts" and not an instrument for speculation. After my visits in the Hanghouse and speaking with Felix and Sabina I understand, why sellers and also buyers do the wrong with the Hang if they make deals with high profit.

But now i want to say something about your suggestion about Ebay. I have experience with Ebay, because i am part from another community. This is about "home cinema".
With home cinema equipment a lot of people want to betray Ebay buyers. They make totally wrong specifications, sell broken beamers and tell they are ok. and so on and on.
A lot of people from this community send Ebay mails that in special cases is something wrong. With no reaction from Ebay. Ebay is happy about the provision. They dont care about the situation for the buyers. I bet, that the same is with the Hang on Ebay. It is not against the law to sell a Hang on Ebay. Only the Hang with a signed agreement are maybe a problem. But that is for Ebay no problem.

So I hope that potential buyers read on websites about the Hang, or on this Forum what the situation is.

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: