Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: Stolen Integral Hang H 390. News! Boris de Cunha
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:58 am

Hi,

PANArt ask Boris de Cunha from Barcelona: "Please give the stolen Integral Hang H 390 back!"

A few month ago a person visit the Hanghouse. He said his name is Ramon. He speaks Portuguese and said that he live in Colorado, USA. At this visit he has stolen this Hang.

Now it is clear, that this person lives in Barcelona. One of his names is "Boris de Cunha", but he use different names. Another name he used is "David Carrel"

If any member of this forum know these person, please contact PANArt.

Greetings
Frank

Post subject: Re: Stolen Integral Hang H 390. News! Boris de Cunha
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:34 am

This makes me sad. I don't understand why people do things like this and think they can just get away with it.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:26 am

Terrible news... some people can be so heartless!! I hope this story finds a resolution with the Hang being returned.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Funky... as I know there's three persons in Barcelona playing hang on the streets with an integral hang. One of those is my friend TUBEHAL, and hi's italian and not probs about him... but what I can do for the cause is showing you some videos of the other two persons I know play hang with IH on Barsa. If you have more confidence with Felix & Sabina, just sent these two videos from youtube and let me know if one of those mans have the stolen hang... for me would be not a problem to go out to Barsa and speak with that man... also this, do you know RAVID? the man who's living a year on the hanghaus? ok I'm a friend of Ravid (he also is teaching me some hang playing tricks) and hi mentioned this story about the stolen hang in one of our classes in the past... I'll do this... I will call to Ravid mobile phone and try to know if he have more information about the guy and the stolen hang...

Now the thing is... How will proceed if I can find that man? because I want to be sincerely with you, I think would be not easy to take off a hang in the middle of the street a one STOLEN man, you know what a mean? so let me know which would be the plan with PANART if I find that guy... of course I will try to advice that man to pay for the hang to Felix & Sabina, or Felix & Sabina just want the hang back? I we need to call the police or something else let me know. I know waiting mode for a hang is terrible, but take that step to go inside the hanghaus and stole one is too much!

The videos are:

Funky Mod wrote: Thank you Massimiliano. I send the videos to Panart and let you know if a person on this videos is the thief. I delete the videos on this place, because nobody want to be on a video as a "maybe thief". It could be, that these are all only very nice and happy buskers. I hope you understand.
Greetings
Frank

Hope these help!

:-)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Sure man!!! I understand...

Regards

Massimiliano

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Not sure what I can do but am working in Colorado often for the next month or 2. Let me know if you need any rumours checked out. Might be able to help.

Let's hope the criminal is not a member of this forum.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi rptalk2me, that's the problem, the criminal is OF COURSE a liar man, his not from Colorado, his Portuguese and live here in Barcelona (SPAIN).

So will see what's going in the future.

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi,

Felix told me, that on the Youtube videos from Massimilliano is not this Boris.

Who knows? Maybe he read in the forum or one day he meet a member who remember that he is a thief. It must be a bad feeling to have a stolen hang on your lap and cant go out and play the hang without fear.

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: