Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: Hard Oil For Americans!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:01 am

Well, since I couldn't buy Biofa Hard Oil in the USA, I contacted the manufacturer and they will ship it to me directly. Just to be sure: I want Biofa Universal Hard Oil 2044???? Is that correct?

Now, with the Hard Oil and cleaning kit and my saxophone loving clothe that carresses my beautiful Hang, nothing will ever penetrate it's hard shell....except if I drop it! :P

Post subject: Re: Hard Oil For Americans!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:11 am

The info Ixkeys had from Bern was that it was 2044.

Let me know if you're ordering as I'd love to get in on a bit of it for the locals here.

Post subject: Americans: Order Your Biofa Hard Oil Now
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 am

GotHang wrote:
The info Ixkeys had from Bern was that it was 2044.

Let me know if you're ordering as I'd love to get in on a bit of it for the locals here.

Thanks Got Hang. I'm waiting to hear back from him shortly. Any of us should be able to order from this guy directly. If you are having trouble reaching him, tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do. It take this guy 3 days to reply to each of my emails, so don't worry if you don't get an answer right away.

Here is his name and email address to order from Biofa for anyone who wants to order Hard Oil.

"Timo Ascherl" email him at t.ascherl@biofa.de

Jump to: