Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: A Guide to the Hang in the Internet Jungle
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:25 am

If you search the internet, you can find a lot of information on the Hang. However there are many people asking the same questions again and again. Apparently a guide is missing that helps to find reliable and well-arranged information on the Hang easily.

The Hang Forum and the Hangblog got together and provide a new website, where anybody needs one click only to find the best information on the Hang that is convenient to his interests. Those who are totally new to the Hang as well as those who want to know more and those who dig deeper. A guide with an URL that's easy to keep in mind: www.hanghang.info. And by the way you learned that Hanghang is plural of Hang.

Post subject: Re: A Guide to the Hang in the Internet Jungle
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:52 am

Again Ix to the rescue brilliant idea :idea: so many people get the wrong end of the stick :? , this will hopefully solve a lot of repeated questions and answers :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:55 am

Super Website!

Wie war das noch: "Ixkeys ist derjenige, der den Schlüssel zu Allem in seinen Händen hält..." ;)
:) :) :lol:
Danke Ix für deine tolle Arbeit.

Gitta

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:23 pm

This is an excellent and comprehensive resource! Way to go :D

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Fabulous!

I will put it on my website in place of the assorted links I have been offering - much more simple and makes a lot of sense - gold star to the hang's heroes!

:D

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

samjjana wrote:
Fabulous!

I will put it on my website in place of the assorted links I have been offering - much more simple and makes a lot of sense - gold star to the hang's heroes!

:D

Hi samjjana,

it would be nice, if you leave the link to this forum on your website. Any link help for a better ranking on google. :) And this is importand for all people who search for information about the hang.

Thank you!

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Oops! I took it off already, but very good point! I will put it back on...

:o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 am

Shame you guys haven't yet created a directory of links about the Hang - including my own site.

It does suggest a high degree of nepotism and self-interest amongst your own website creations - whilst I know that in reality you are nice guys.

How about a real guide to the internet jungle of all the various sites out there rather than just the self-promoting ones? Provide your opinions on each one and why people might want to go there - we all have something different to offer.

We (as web designers and hang fans) all know the scope of sites out there, but I do my best to promote them all to the betterment of the community not just to increase in rankings in Google of my own site and massage my own ego.

Just a thought from a guy who plays this game every day as a job... 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:57 am

torbz wrote:
Shame you guys haven't yet created a directory of links about the Hang - including my own site.

I have already created such a directory, and I think you know it:
The Hang Internet Index
And this directory is linked in www.hanghang.info

The focus of http://www.hanghang.info is not to create a directory of links but to be a guide to the best information sources. It aims at people who don't want to read everything what is published in the internet about the Hang but to get the most important information without long searching.

If you can tell me a text on your site that can replace one of the links in http://www.hanghang.info because it is better, we will think about replacing it.

Ix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am

Ah yes...I remember that directory now!

Tis a fine creation.

I was thinking more of the title you used for this thread...I just thought it was misleading.

Fair enough...you've done all the hard work on your hanghang site and hangblog site.

Bravo!

Jump to: