Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: For Sale?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm

So I've done my share of research regarding where to purchase a hang, and as I'm sure everyone here has experienced, I couldn't find it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone here is willing to sell their hang or if you know of anyone else who would be willing to sell it to me. I am in love with the sound and am dying to get my hands on one.

Post subject: Re: For Sale?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi,

welcome on the Hangforum @qdept.

The best, what you can do is to read this article very carefully.

http://www.hangblog.org/2006/11/27/how-to-buy-a-hang/

Wrote a letter to PANArt if you want to play a Hang. Yes, maybe you must wait for a longe time. But, they build every day new Hanghang and maybe one day they build your Hang. It is more realistic as some people think, to buy a Hang direct from Panart.

Maybe you have luck and find anybody who want to sell a Hang without a big profit. In this case it is the best to ask the seller to send Panart the Hang for a inspection and if it is needful a tuning.

Good luck.

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: