Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: Please, help me a bit!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi to everybody!
My name is Oleg and I've recieved a refusal letter like many of you.
I have a question to everybody who know's Felix and Sabina.

The thing is - I live very far from Bern, but I've decided to perform a journey to visit PANArt personally and talk to them. Please say to me, how do you think, will they agree to listen to me? Or they wouldn't even open the door?..

Please, it's very important to me to have some information about it because I will travel by hitchhiking and it will be a tragedy for me if after 7 days trip they won't even look at me.

Thank's!

Post subject: Re: Please, help me a bit!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 am

Z.Greek wrote:
Hi to everybody!
My name is Oleg and I've recieved a refusal letter like many of you.
I have a question to everybody who know's Felix and Sabina.

The thing is - I live very far from Bern, but I've decided to perform a journey to visit PANArt personally and talk to them. Please say to me, how do you think, will they agree to listen to me? Or they wouldn't even open the door?..

Please, it's very important to me to have some information about it because I will travel by hitchhiking and it will be a tragedy for me if after 7 days trip they won't even look at me.

Thank's!

unfortunately, if you didn't have a RDV, it can't be possible..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 am

Hi Z.Greek,
you are looking for something that doesn't exist. There isn't anybody out there, who is able to give you an advise how to deal with the refusal. It's up to you to consider and decide. Nobody other than you can accept responsibility.

Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:25 am

Well, at least does anybody know could I found them at the adress that they give everywhere? I mean this: Engehaldenstrasse 131
3012 Bern

Is it their adress, or it's just for letters and there is no chance to find them there?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 am

Hi,

without an appointment I would not go on a long journey. On my last visit at Panart Sabina told me, that they have not the time for all the visitors without an appointment. So it could be, that you stand infront of a closed door.
At my last visit a girl arrived without an appointment. Sabina and Felix say friendly -Hallo- and explained in short words, that visitors need an appointment. The girl was only five minutes there and after that, she end with the information that she is welcome after she wrote a letter and got the appointment.
From time to time they are not in the workshop.
The adress you got, is right.

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 am

Thank you Frank. Your information is very useful! I think then it would be more reasonable to write them a few more letters and only after I do it make a try..
The sad thing is that I wrote to them letters with asking permission to visit them so that I can have a chance to get the Hang, but the answer was silence..

Jump to: