Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: New to be Hang owner required
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi all,

I have been asked by a friend who's a freelance reporter if anyone would be willing to share their experience of obtaining a Hang direct from PANart, it has to be recent or better still someone about to embark on the journey of travelling to Berne to meet with PANart.

They're building an article about the Hang which started at last years HangOut, ideally she would love to accompany somone on their journey to get a feel for the whole thing first hand as well as getting to obviously meet Felix and Sabina themselves to discuss the Hang. She does however appreciate that invites to the hanghaus are limited and that she probably wouldn't be invited along as well, but should the opportunity come available where someone doesn't mind and PANart are ok then she would love to join the quest.

If you are interested then please drop me a PM and I can pass on her details.

Kelly

email me: hangoutuk@hotmail.co.uk

Jump to: