Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang Topics

Post subject: visiting the hangbauhaus?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 am

Hi,

August, This summer i'd like to visit the hangbauhaus and play on a hang......if possible...
Do i have to make an appointment with the hang makers?
Or can i just drop by and have a cup of tea :) after a long journey from Tilburg,Netherlands?

Thanks,
Greetings , Koen

Post subject: Re: visiting the hangbauhaus?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Koen,

welcome :)

Yes, you must have an appointment with the Hangmakers. They could not welcome visitors without an appointment. To many people would visit Panart and Panart needs time and peace to make Hanghang.
It is very likely that your journey end at a closed door. At my last visit in Bern a girl without an appointment came to the Hanghouse.
The visit was after 5 minutes over and she could not play on a Hang.
Felix and Sabina from Panart are very very hospitality towards the people with an appointment. But they cant made exceptions.
This is what Sabina told me. I should wrote in the Forum, that people without an appointment will not pass the doorstep.

So, write a letter to PANArt and wait for an answer. It could be that you need a lot of more patience as you could imagine at the moment.
This year are all Hanghang sold.

Greetings
Frank

Post subject: Re: visiting the hangbauhaus?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks Frank,

I will write a letter and hope Sabina and Felix have some time for me in august... :)
Love to meet the makers of this wonderful instrument....

Thanks.
Greetings,
Koen

Jump to: