Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang players meetings

Post subject: Re: HangOutUk 2009
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Calling all folk who want to come to the HangOut... better be quick now as only 15 tickets remain... the Ooompa Looompa's are getting excited!

www.hangoutuk.co.uk

Its gonna be bigger and better than ever!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm looking forward to it! Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Just wanted to flash this idea. :idea:
I remember last Hangout it took a while before I realized who was who from the forum (and possibly missed a few).
How about some way to recognize each other using our forum names (for those of us on the forum obviously) :rolleyes:
And for those who want to remain anonymous, just don't show who you are ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Torbz did this when he had a hangout at his place way back... just had name tags made up for everyone coming so they knew who each other were... I see what ya mean though fella, worth a thought or two.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

ooooooooooooooo not sure on that one one would remind me of a work training session :o I personally did not like it when name tags where given to us at Torbz's. whats wrong with good old fationed chatting :) thats the fun bit
hangoutUk example conversation wrote:
person one " chat chat chat,
Person 2 "blah chat chat"
Person 1 "ahhhhhhh! Your bighagfoot form the forum" :D :D

:) :) :) How about all forum users where a Red carnation ;) or all forum users go naked :o :o :lol: 8-)

But then if its badgers I mean badges what the people want Myself and kel will get them, but I wont where one I would rather go naked :) lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 am

Yeh can see where you at ;)
Right then that's me naked then :lol:
Except for the red carnation that is :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:39 am

I've got about 9 people with reserved tickets yet to pay, which would not leave many tickets at all for this years event.... we have seen a slow down in tickets sales this last 2 weeks but there is still plenty of time to go... its gonna be a good year!

As for the carnation, i'd need something more akin to a giant sunflower to hide my modesty LOL :)

Name tags would make it feel a bit like a business conference I agree... but maybe there is something we can do to aid the memory on who people are.... Rob will be wearing a Pink tutu and tights, easy to spot :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am

yo kel,

i messaged rob with my final arrangements for this year - i am travelling down with my wife and 3 kids (only i will be staying on site and my family will be staying with friends 10 miles down the road (maybe my wife can visit for the saturday evening performances?)

i am really looking forwards to it

:O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

Hi,

our plane ticket is booked. :)
One day before travelling Beatzekatze come to our home and we take the same plane together. We arrive on thursday. :)

I am happy to meet you all again. Cant wait. I am not sure, that you want to see me naked. ;)

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 pm

No worries Mr Colley, thanks for letting us know.

Frank, so you decided not to drive in the end... can't blame you, I mean who wants to drive on the right side of the road anyway LOL :) and as for seeing you naked, Rob said its a lifetime ambition of his so I don't think you should dissapoint ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Kelly wrote:
Name tags would make it feel a bit like a business conference I agree... but maybe there is something we can do to aid the memory on who people are.... Rob will be wearing a Pink tutu and tights, easy to spot :)

People don't like wearing nametags. But it can be so helpful when OTHER people wear them! I won't be there, and it's not my event, but the benefit of wearing nametags so people can learn each others' names seems great. So much easier to look at a nametag than to have to ask people repeatedly what their name is, their name on the forum, country, Hang scale, etc.

Maybe some clever person could come up with Hang-shaped nametags!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:27 pm

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 am

Ok No name tags at all, never, thank god lol :) speak and it will all become clear :)
As for the nakedness rich, make sure the carnation is covering the 'importance of being Ernest' ;) lol

Sorry Mr C Ive been very very very busy and manic at work and at home, Moving again !!!!!!!!!!! Long bloody story and yes we only moved about 5 mths ago !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all go !!!!!!!

Of to the earth house in a bit, me and 2 friends have started a jam group called the sea scopiums lol we are playing tonight in the earth house, should be good but i dont thin they will be ready for our crazy sounds lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 am

A very short time ago i said there was still plenty of time to get your HangOut tickets... well that time has just shrunk somewhat as we now only have 5 tickets remaining... this is it folks, the last lucky 5 tickets!

Looks like we have plenty of Hang coming this year but could always do with some more... there are a fair few tickets gone to non Hang owners that need their hang appettite wetting, so if you have a Hang and still want to come to the HangOut get booking quick!!!!!!!! :) :) :) if you don't have a Hang but still want to come then book away, you don't have to have a Hang to come to the HangOut :)

www.hangoutuk.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

SOLD OUT

That's it folks, Hangout UK 2009 is officially a sell out.

Anyone looking for tickets all I can suggest is you send us your details and if tickets become available for any reason then we will put you in touch with anyone selling theirs.

Check website for further updates, but we'll see you in September!!!!!

Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:13 pm

If anyone is travelling to the hangout from either Brighton or London and they have a spare seat please contact me as we have someone who is searching for such a thing ? If you let me know then i will forward their details to you. The person in question has attended previous hangouts so should not be a knife wielding loon. Please if you can help let me know.

Kind regards

Rob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:46 pm

What do you have against knife wielding loons?

...bigot.

=)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am

hehehehehe sorry i just reported this post insteed of replying hehehehehehe sorry Got but i thought your use of the word 'against' and 'what' are quite opffensive so had to report it lol ;)

nah i just said, that it all depends on the angle of the knife, using my central point of gravity as a bench mark if the angle of the blade is even slightly at the wrong dimention towards that of the sun and the horizon then i would have to back away....make sense ??????? nah dont to me either lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Ah, I see!

It's all about the Feng Shui of the metal in relationship to the surroundings (your vital organs).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Thats the one :lol:

Jump to: