Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang players meetings

Post subject: Re: HangOutUk 2009
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

Greetings one and all!

It's another fine year for a Hangout!

Are there any folk going to the Hangout, who will be in the southeast / london area in the days preceding the gathering? I was thinking about going into London for a bit of a warm-up; does anyone want to form a pre-festival Hangkestra? We can have a busk, or just play in parks. Or not London - maybe somewhere really really quiet, green, and traffic-free...

And anyway - who is coming to the festival? Will there be some familiar faces?

Big smile to you all!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Guys,

I will be travelling up from Cornwall on the Friday does anyone need a lift up? Will be travelling back on the Monday.

Rob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

Hello all - similar offer from me - I'll be leaving London on the Friday, most likely returning Sunday evening. I have two available seats though it may be a bit tight with everybodies kit...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 am

Hey Mr fox :) just to let you know that the hangout is still making music on the Sunday. :) for me Sunday is the best night but then that's partly due to the fact it's the last night so Kelly and myself can relax a bit more lol

:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

Oh yes... the HangOut is 3 night of musical mystery and wonder, although I think with the number of acts we've got booked this year we might have to branch out onto Friday night as well... there will be a plethora of Hanghang.

We're looking to get all Hanghang on the lawn in front of the chicken shed for a photoshoot and even large scale jam, like last year, on the Saturday afternoon (weather permitting of course).

Gates open from midday and there will be plenty of large signs from the main road pointing the way to Mellow Farm!

Directions/postcode for Sat Nav can be found on the website - under the tickets page.

less than a month to go!!!! Woo Hoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

I recommend absolutely staying for Sunday night. It was EPIC last year. I'm totally bummed I can't make it this year. Have fun guys and gals!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Hey Om, will you be back next year??? be great to see ya again!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 am

Well after a bit of a break i'm back... back to write about all things Hang and especially the HangOut.

What can i say but thanks to everyone who came who has not already seen a thanks elsewhere, it was a truely amazing weekend and from the feedback i've already received it was the best yet!

Other feedback from people has been taken on board and I can hopefully guarantee that next year will be even better... is it possible though I have to ask myself.

Hope to see some "familiar" faces from all forums at the event next year, its a place to really come together and understand each other in person... keeping it real as i've come to realise is the only way for all of us.

If anyone has any footage, or photo's they do not mind us using for the website then please do let me know hangoutuk@hotmail.co.uk or just post them on a disc direct to the HangOut address 1 Brookers Row, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6AS

Thanks once again to everyone who came and made this year such a success! (we even had great weather again :) )

Kelly

Jump to: