Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » Hang players meetings

Post subject: Hangsonic in Germany
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am

...20.- 22. August
there will be the second
Hangsonic.
Its in Hiddenhausen, a small village near Bielefeld.

Post subject: Re: Hangsonic in Germany
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Hangfans,

sorry but the hangfestival "hangsonic" is cancelled this year. The City "Hiddenhausen" has not the same amount for cultural events like last year. So we hope that there will be the hangsonic next year....

Best wishes

hangklang.de

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry for the last message, it is not correct!
There will be a follow-up of the hangsonic 2009 in Aschaffenburg (near Frankfurt) from the 20th. until 22th of august 2010.
For more information please visit: http://www.hangklang.de/festival.html

Bye!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 am

Michael (Ixkeys) asked me to make a statement to this post for it is misleading:

The second Hangsonic has nothing to do with the first one which has been canceled until further notice by the city of Hiddenhausen. It is not organized by the same crew and will not stand in the same tradition as the first one. I strictly dissociate myself from any responsibilty for anything that will take place in the name of Hangsonic with the new organizing crew.

Apart from that have fun and enjoy the festival, folks ;)

Ellen aka VaBooN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Hangfans,

this is the half truth, cause the hangsonic 2009 was also organized by myself.
OK, the city decided to cancel the hangsonic in Hiddenhausen, but that does not mean, that the hangsonic is cancelled at all.
For me as one of the organisators of the hangsonic 2009 always the festival itself has and had priority and not a private war or
the question of "who makes what"... The organisators of this year just want to offer the people with interest a nice event with
nice meetings and moments. So maybe this year the festival will be different in some aspects: different place, different people, different programm...
But also people from last year will come, we will give our best to make it nice for everyone. We live in the age of changes, so why must every aspect of
a festival be constant? Maybe next year there will be a hangsonic again in Hiddenhausen, maybe somewhere else. But we don't want to miss this year such an nice event and everyone who thinks in the same way is welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

well, if you wanna insist on the whole truth, maybe then you should mention that you were suspended from the organizing team beforehand ... and i don't wanna talk about the reason here

MÖÖÖÖP!! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am

Hi,

the Hangsonic was a very nice Hangplayer meeting on a very nice place.
I hope, that in the future it is possible to have such a meeting again in Hiddenhausen.
I was there and a lot of work was done by Vaboon and her boyfriend and friends.
I know, that Cyberspider was at the beginning part of the organisation Team from Hangsonic. But only at the beginning. On the festival dates he was not there to do any work. So, he cant say that he has the follow up festival.

The new Hangplayer meeting is not in the tradition and not a follow up festival from Hangsonic. It is nice, that people want to organize Hangplayer meetings.
I hope you have a good time on this meeting.
If I make a Hangout in the UK I cant go there and say: "This is the follow up from Hangout UK". That would be the same.

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Frank, it is nice that you, as a friend of vaboon, support her opinion. But you know the statements of one party and you don't know the half of the truth.
Fact is, that I also worked half a year for the festival in 2009. Fact is, that the city "Hiddenhausen" never suspended me. Quite the converse: Vaboon and I were invited by the organizer from the city "Hiddenhausen" to talk about the organisation fo the hangsonic 2010. And that is the truth!
My assumption: he cancelled the festival because he noticed that for others the exclusion of a person had a higher priority than to care for the follow-up-festival. It is really a shame, that I have to write this, but I don't like it, if people twist the truth. But I also don't like it to spend my energy on this conversation. Someone causes negative-PR and it costs a lot of power, to justify all the time. We just wanted to organize a very nice event for the people, there was no bad intention. So keep cool, i will discuss the following steps with the organization team.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 pm

because of personal respect for any player I have deleted my text, which I had written here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm

To end this discussion: we decided to change the name of the event. But to mention it: even C. from Hiddenhausen wrote me 1 hour before, that it is no problem, if we make a follow - up, he wrote that everyone has the right and thats true. But we don't want to pull this oscillations on us. So please end this, we just want to have our freedom. Every hangplayer who feels free from prejudices, is welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm

o.k. then call me prejudiced or whatever... call me anything, i can live with this :mrgreen:

at least i don't hit people in the face with my fist...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 pm

I wanted to end, but this statement can not stand alone!
You can call me whatever you want, but I don't produce prejudices and I don't lie and I don't intrigue against other people because I know that this comes back to myself. And I can let the past behind me! I don't want to tell the people here, what you made with me and others, or what you made with yourself (I know much more than you suppose), that is too cheap. But one thing is fact: you just shine outside, it is only the facade. And a lot of people are taken by this, but in the end it will not help you. So I hope you understand this hint and stop to nerve the people with this private shit.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

I think everything is said what should be said. I thought it was important to know that the event in Aschaffenburg is not a follow up of the Hangsonic 2009. You won't meet Ellen and Simon there who managed the Hangsonic during the three days and you also won't meet me who spontaneously organized a workshop and midnight concert for hang players. None of us supports the event in Aschaffenburg. It takes place at another location, is organized by other people and has another concept.

This had to be said, and now we can stop. It doesn't make sense to discuss personal issues in the public.

Ixkeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Hallo ,

the "Hangfestival" from Cyberspider is canceled. More Infos:

http://www.hangklang.de/festival.html

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: