Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » English » Let´s speak English » The world of sheet steel sounds

Post subject: Re: Bellart Bells
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:34 am

i quote everything massimiliano said. i think exactly in the same way.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:05 am

Massimiliano wrote:
3) There's another important fact outside the instruments comparison... and is regarding the communication between the PANART and BELLART makers with their customers... basically Luis always answer any email I sent... but from PANART... I really can't understand why... I didn't get it any response until now, and there's no PANART active email available to ask information about your order, and look's like there's to much mystery all around the hang house and their philosophy.

Cheers

Hi,

I understand the unhappyness about that. The problem with e-mail is, that it is very easy to write a mail. At the time Panart had a e-mail adress for contact, to many mails arrived at the Hanghouse.
It makes a lot of work to read all the mails and find out who want a hang or who want anything else. They have no time to make Hanghang if they read hundrets of mails every week.
To write a snail mail is much more personally and for the hangmakers it is better to read letters on paper as on the computer. A person who write a snail-mail show that it is importand to have a Hang.
A computer mail is not so serious.

Greetings
Frank

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:35 am

Ok, I understand your point... and that's maybe the reason of why there's no official email address to write to PANART now.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 am

I think that people have little patience, Today, everyone knows how it works Panart
People talk a lot of bad communication Panart, and still have not sent a single fax
Asturias bagpipes good craftsmen have minimum one years of waiting for an instrument

I believe that each person must decide which instrument you want, so today Panart is a
really great

I particularly like the bells that the halo but only believe what I have seen is really low or nothing
sorry for my English

luis can respond quickly when you have many orders?

luis can manufacture all levels and respond quickly?

I think it is too early to make a comparison between luis and Panart

Jump to: