Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » Members Introduction - Mitglieder Vorstellung

Post subject: In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello. My name is Danny and I enjoy the art of the Hang. I also encourage the growth of the art with entities such as Pantheon Steel's HALO and Luis' BellART Bell. As much as the PANArt Hang entrances me, I feel that more people should be able to enjoy this art. And the only way for this to happen is if other artisans continue to try to develop their own versions. I surely hope that the "magic" won't be lost.... but at the same time, I don't want the music to disappear because no one else can create it. What a shame that would be. I am sure we will see many incarnations as time goes by, as the Hang inspires many. I know that they will all have their own place in the musical lineage that has born them.

My hope is that this community does not turn a blind eye to innovation and growth. But with that said, I also hope that we never forgo the Hang and what it has created as well. There is much more magic to come, if we allow ourselves to hear it.... and not be deafened by opinion.

This is an interesting time for the growth and development of the Hang and it's followers. A historic time really. Hopefully we can cultivate the entire community and not remain blindly loyal to just one. Diversity feeds the soul. And chaos is merely the harbinger of change. ( ;) ) I welcome the opportunity for the community to grow and prosper. The overtones of the people are far louder than those on any Hang. Perhaps they shall ring clearer now as well.

Peace to the Hang community. :)

http://www.imagineyedesign.com
http://www.youtube.com/imagineye

Post subject: Re: In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi Danny,

welcome. :) It is good to see you here.

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: