Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » Members Introduction - Mitglieder Vorstellung

Post subject: Seeker of Hang
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 am

Hey everyone, I'm Bryan from North Carolina. I literally just heard of PANart and the Hang today. I'm enthralled, enraptured even. I play no instruments, but I deeply feel rhythm and the Hang has piqued something in me. I understand the process of obtaining a Hang, but that's not an issue at this moment; if I'm meant to receive, then I'll be a Hangplayer in no time.

If there is anyone living in or around North Carolina, let me know because I'm sure listening to the sounds on the net is nothing to the impression of a Hang's vibrations in real life.

Post subject: Re: Seeker of Hang
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am

Hi Hangseeker,

welcome on the Hangforum. Yes, it is a very big different to hear a Hang on Youtube or "feel" a Hang in real life. Not to compare.
I hope you find a Hangplayer next to you, where you could listen this beautifull sounds.

Greetings
Frank

Jump to: