Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » Members Introduction - Mitglieder Vorstellung

Post subject: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 am

Hi everybody!

Nice going on the new forum! I read the introduction post, good reasoning there.
GiDDa set up a nice website, but if he fails to maintain it then it's no use eh.. The hang-music.com page wasn't updated for ages I think. Anyway, good to be here ;). Don't know how much I'll be on here, but I hope people will understand how it is and move here. Does anyone have plans to make a website aswell? Maybe integrate hangblog with this site Ixkeys ;)?

Post subject: Re: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

pulpfiction1 wrote:
Does anyone have plans to make a website aswell? Maybe integrate hangblog with this site Ixkeys ;)?

Hi pulpfiction1,
no, there are no plans to make a website. We made the Hang Forum as a platform for the Hang community to meet and communicate. There isn't a need for a website. This is important for our idea: Not a forum as another feature of a website but a stand alone forum as the main thing.

The Hangblog will recommend the Hangforum in the future (after I managed it to edit it),indeed, but both will stay two stand alone projects.

Ixkeys

Jump to: