Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: New double album - Follow your Bliss
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

Hey hangsters,
I've been pretty quiet on the forum seemingly forever - due to an overwhelmingly hectic year. Part of that has been that we've been in the studio since April, with our new album finally reaching us a couple of weeks ago.
This one is hugely different from our last 3 albums - a lot more instruments (hang - of course! - plus my harp and swarmandal, sansula, new flutes and including fabulous guest musicians playing percussion and erhu/zhonghu), and lots if vocals (including that I had a breakthrough last year and finally mastered singing and playing hang at the same time!)
If you're curious, there's a medley sampler on our home page, and further samples by clicking on 'CDs' plus it offers a link to our myspace page with some full tracks - the hang is featured in 6 of the 28 tracks ~ I'd recommend listening to Flow, Devananda (Every moment you're alive), Peace Time and Alchemy on the first disc.
We're getting great feedback - any additional feedback welcome! It's very cruisy and toe tapping at the same time...enjoy!
http://samjjana.com
:D

Jump to: