Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: Have You Heard?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 pm

About the praise and support for Felix and Sabina mentioned at Handpangea 2012? About the respect, appreciation, and love of their HangHang?

I was there and heard an awful lot of it. There was even a tearful, heartfelt, moving, public prayer said by a very well known Public Persona asking the Hang/handpan community to always remember to respect PANArt's status as the creator of the beloved HangHang and to endeavor to show the appreciation and admiration we have for the love of the HangHang and to send positive thoughts of blessings and healing to the makers of HangHang.

Did You Know?

Be Well,

Mowgli

Post subject: Re: Have You Heard?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Actually, this well known, highly respected individual made his tearful, impassioned plea and prayer at the close of a Main Event performance played on a Hang. He was so moved, as I was, that he spoke from the audience to acknowledge PANArt and urge everyone present to pray for the well being of Felix and Sabina and for civility and respect between all people touched by the Tones of HangHang and their offspring. I may already overstep my place as I did not speak the words. But, I was there and I did hear, see, and feel. And, I beleive everyone there shared the sincerity, depth of emotion, and commitment to our brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers of this evolving community.

Be Well,

Mowgli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Mowgli,

I am on holiday, but I thougt yesterday evening about your posting.
I was on the beach , the moon over the ocean and no noise except the waves.

Action speaks louder then words. You speak about the community. Which community?
if you read only the first site on the Handpan.org forum, you will find out, how much "love" and respect for the work of Panart is on the public on some parts of the "community".
I know, that the public part is the smaller one. But there history will be written.
Some people are on a very bad mission. And the people who dont stand up to stop this, are part of this....

So, maybe I will write more about this topic, after my holiday. Now, I must drink a beer.
That is realy important.

Frank

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Handpangea is a gathering of people who brought Hanghang, Halos, BElls, SPB's, Caisas and more to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina in the U.S. They share a space together for a time.

The majority of people there are not on any forum including handpan.org. Most players do not participate online. This is something you bring up often Frank, and I agree with you.

Mowgli was trying to bring up something nice and heartfelt. The weekend was full of action and not mere words. Perhaps some year you can make it to the event.

Now I will clink my coffee with your beer.

-greenoak :)

As you feed on men and things, so they feed upon you. Be wholesome food to others if you would not be poisoned.
--- Mikhail Naimy ---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 am

The sharing was from the heart, and my own heart knew it to be truth - I have learned not to doubt my heart's wisdom.

It was very sincere, very beautiful, and it was a privilege to witness it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 am

i believe panart deserve all the respect they can get , they gave life to this creation and inspired many across the world. i wish them long and happy life with many more hang creations

Jump to: