Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: I am Perle, I am new here : Hi ! :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi everybody !

I am new here, that's why i want to introduce myself.
I am Perle, i am a girl of 25 years old and i live in France.

I am a Hang lover, i do not have one yet, but i really hope that i could get one, one day.

I decided to register here, in order to thank the creators of the website/forum for all the good informations they share with us here (i could learn a lot about the Hang and about the Hang makers and their philosophy), and in order to share with Hang players.

Currently, i am looking for a Hang, but i can be patient, i do not want to buy one in precipitation, to an unhealthy and dishonest person, who just want to make a so purely financial profit, not deserved. Buying an old Hang, maybe damaged scares me and i do not have 3000 € for it...
I can be patient in my quest for the Hang, i really think, that getting a Hang is not comparable to getting anything else, the Hang is matched to the research of the interior peace and of the wellbeing, i think it's a way of life.
That's why, i would like to get the Hang, if one day i should get one, in good conditions, in a good state of mind, far from bad and negative thoughts and capitalism. If Felix Rohner and Sabina Schärer would decide to let me get a Hang, it would be the best way for me to introduce it in my life.

I would like to send them a letter, when they will tell that they are able to receive it.
But i have a question, I would like to know in what language i should write it ?
I feel better with french as it is my native tongue, but maybe i should write it in english, shouldn't i ?
If i should, i really hope that i could find the right words to express myself in the better way.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Perle

PS : i have tried my best to be understood, i hope my english is not that bad ^^'

Post subject: Re: I am Perle, I am new here : Hi ! :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi Perle,

welcome on the forum.
At the moment, Panart ask people not to send letters, because they will intodruce a new Hang this year. Please wait, with your letter. You will find all informations about the new Hang on this forum and hangblog.org.
You can write in french. No problem. The hangmakers could speak french.

greetings

Frank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Thank you for your greeting Frank.

Don't worry, i will wait before sending my letter to the Hangmakers ;)
I am happy to know that i could write in french. Thank you for your answer.

Perle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Perle,
welcome to the forum. In Switzerland three languages are spoken: German, French and Italian. So many Swiss people are familiar with German as well as French. I even don't know whether Felix and Sabina are probably better in French than in English (I cannot say this because I don't speak French). Therefor French is your best choice.

You are right, buying a Hang directly from PANArt is the best way. We will have to wait until the Hang makers will publish information about what they will offer this year and about the distribution procedure of 2013.

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello Perle.

I wrote my first letter last year. Seems easy to ask for what I want and explain why I believe I would be suitabe for Hang.

I wrote. Then I worried. Then I wrote more. Then I relax and meditate before revising. This went on for one week.

Then, I send letter. Long time anxious to hear something. Received email telling me Hang all sold for 2012 and that I may send another letter in 2013.

Moral of my story; if you are anything like me you may want to start writing now. Be almost ready to finish letter once we know what is new.

Who knows if one can decide what to say and send it before all gone for 2013? Who knows who will be selected as good match for 2013 model Hang?

It is now time for me to take my own advice and think about my new letter.

May we both win!

Be Well,

Mowgli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

My advise is quite different: Don't worry. Lean back. Don't think about Hang purchasing or what to write in a letter. There is currently nothing to do. Use your time for other topics in your life.

Currently nobody knows, how the Hang will be distributed this year (neither do the Hang makers). You don't know anything about the new Hang version.

There are three steps and you cannot make the third before the first:
1. Take note of new information.
2. Draw your conclusions.
3. Do what you think is the best.

Michael

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Michael Paschko wrote:

Currently nobody knows, how the Hang will be distributed this year (neither do the Hang makers). You don't know anything about the new Hang version.

There are three steps and you cannot make the third before the first:
1. Take note of new information.
2. Draw your conclusions.
3. Do what you think is the best.

Michael

This sounds like good advice.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Micahel,
sorry for the error..
I pray that everything will be resolved in the best way, I remain patiently waiting for developments .. My heart says that the Hang plows a partner in life and my choice must be made by Felix and Sabrina .. Thanks again for your kindness ..
a hug!

Daniele

Jump to: