Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: Felix Rohner and Sabina Schärer's e-mail
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 am

Could you please share the e-mail?

Post subject: Re: Felix Rohner and Sabina Schärer's e-mail
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 pm

erm, why? if you're after a Hang then you need to send a letter once they say they are taking requests, they do not and will not answer email requests.

The email is only for Hang repair, not retune, the Hang must be in a damaged state...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Kelly Hutchinson wrote:
erm, why? if you're after a Hang then you need to send a letter once they say they are taking requests, they do not and will not answer email requests.

The email is only for Hang repair, not retune, the Hang must be in a damaged state...

I see. When I learn they are taking requests, where will I get their e-mail? They will tell me?
Does it change all the time? Or is it stable and sole?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Email will not be a way to contact PANart when they start to invite applications, you will only be able to write to them.

As and when the announcement comes out, the address will be posted i'm sure. If not then you can find what you need by clicking the small link at the top of this page on the forum, its a small box that reads hanghang.info next to the search box.

Until the announcement comes from PANart then please do not write to them, you must be patient.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I see the situation. I just want to feel secure with having their e-mail. Since I find it uneasy to get it. The chance that they will post the e-mail pacifies me, however, I'd be pleased to know it now.
Unfortunately I haven't found what I was looking for (the e-mail) at the link you directed me to :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Olive8,
there are good reasons why we don't publish a PANArt email address here on hangforum.com and why I (as editor of hangblog.org and hanghang.info) don't publish a PANArt email address on my websites: There are too many people who would use this address for useless Hang requests.

If you will be a customer of PANArt in the future you will get to know the email address. Before you will be a customer of PANArt you don't need the email address. So you cannot take any advantage of knowing a PANArt email address now.

Michael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 am

I see. So, then, I think I'm in the right place, because I'm longing for exactly buying a Hang, and when the opportunity shows up, I will immediately knock at your inbox and ask for the e-mail. Will you then give it to me? )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:29 am

I don't think you're getting it.... To get a hang you will

1) first you need to wait until PANart release information that they are now in production and taking orders.
2) you will need to wtite to them, either by typed letter or hand written letter NOT by email, you will be ignored
3) If you are successful in being selected to own a Hang PANart will write to you to confirm, this may take a long time
4) Once selected to own a Hang this will be the only time that you will be given an email address to contact them should your new Hang need repair

So in short, no, you won't be getting an email address until you become a Hang owner, this is just the way that PANart work.

I hope that's a bit more clear for you now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 am

Hi,

Olive. Read what Michael and Kelly wrote. There are all informations you need.
If you will be a Hang customer in the future, you will have no problem to contact PANArt if there is a problem with the Hang. 100 % sure.
Dont worry.
Is there another, very important reason, that you need a contact now?

Frank

PS. I just wrote this in the same moment Kelly made another posting. Thank you Kelly. There is only one point in your posting not sure. Nobody knows at the moment, if in the future you have to write a letter to ask for the next version of Hang.
It could be, that Panart will go another way. You will find all informations you need on Hangblog.org and this forum, if the time is come.
Likely in the summer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 am

Frank, Kelly and Michael, thank you all.
Now I understand.
When I learn that requests are accepted, how do I know the mail (not email)? will it be posted?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

http://www.hangblog.org/publications-by ... g-library/

Jump to: