Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: Calling on Hang Players in the UK!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

Hello, I'm pleased to have found the hangforum as I Love the beautiful sounds of the Hang.
I'm looking for Hang player(s) to play some wonderful music during our wedding. The ceremony is being held at the beginning of May 2012 in the Gloucestershire area (UK).

If you are based in the UK and could help, please email me (njpdesign@yahoo.com) with information: links to sound samples / playlist information / estimated costs. Thank you :O)

Post subject: Re: Calling on Hang Players in the UK!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 am

hello MM, its likely i live a little too far away to make it economically viable for us both as i live in newcastle upon tyne... see http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=muckledrummer for my music .. you might like it..

so that being said i think you should try and contact Leonie .. she lives in the south, somerset i believe so not too far and has a lovely style.. and is photogenic, and is a lovely lass too.leoniecoole@hotmail.com. see

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeyondTheMo ... end=8&ob=5

i know many of the hang players in the uk and she would be well suited i feel. also spyrospan.. based in france now but always willing to travel i think.

all the best
simon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for the details/links to fellow hang players :O)
I have a friend who also enjoys hang music - I'll send her the links too.

Your music is amazing, you create a truly beautiful sound. Shame we're not getting married in Newcastle!

I will definitely contact Leonie, as Somerset is indeed very close by (it's where I grew up so I know the county well) and her hang playing is magical. Will check out spyrospan too :O)

Thank you again,
Naomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 am

--

Last edited by AdminMichael on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical spam post. User and post are deleted

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

What is your problem, Daya?

I understand not, what you want to say.

Frank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

You and me both there Frank.... i'm not sure what they're trying to say either?? Most odd.

For Naomi, you may want to get in touch with Barry Mason and Lina, they live in Gloucesteshire (Near Stroud I believe) and perform a lot around the world as Hanghang, a Hang playing duo... lovely couple and may be able to help, i've PM'd you their contact details.

Thanks

Kelly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Kelly Hutchinson wrote:
You and me both there Frank.... i'm not sure what they're trying to say either?? Most odd.

For Naomi, you may want to get in touch with Barry Mason and Lina, they live in Gloucesteshire (Near Stroud I believe) and perform a lot around the world as Hanghang, a Hang playing duo... lovely couple and may be able to help, i've PM'd you their contact details.

Thanks

Kelly

interesting, im from stroud originally, i didnt know there were other players nearby

Jump to: